Cash Payments, Deductibles and the Patient Experience
- Macro changes in healthcare mean that more patients are directly trading currency for care.
- When patients pay more, their expectations of care change.
- The Wall Street Journal is reporting a return to cash discounting for patients.
- Patients’ disconnection to invoicing drives non-payment.
- Coordination and thoughtfulness in invoice delivery increases percentage of payment revenue.
What makes THAT dentist so special?
If you own a dental practice, you own a business. So it’s essential to be proactive in strategically planning for new levels of success. It’s one thing to be a gifted dentist, but it’s another to be a savvy entrepreneur.
In our changing healthcare economy, there are several elements to a strong practice that separates those that are thriving, from those that are not. Dentistry is a blend of art, science and business. It takes a well-rounded person to be successful in all three at once.