Chester Avenue Professional Center is a 21,000sf two building, single-story ofﬁce complex. Building A totals 9,800sf which includes a 2,500sf built-out medical suite. Building B consists of 11,200sf that boasts a high-end lobby/reception area for guests. The buildings were both recently renovated and showcase beautiful landscaped grounds. The property has high visibility off South Chester Ave and only 1/4 mile from Route 130. There is parking on three sides of the property for easy and short distant walks to the buildings. Both buildings would be ideal for law ﬁrms, daycares, healthcare, engineering ﬁrms and anyone in the ﬁnancial services industry.
Chester Avenue Professional Center is located close to many amenities that sit along Route 130. South Jersey favorites such as Wawa, Chick-Fila, Target, and Starbucks are all less than a mile away. The property is less than 10 minutes to Exit 40 for I-295. Located in Burlington County along the Delaware River, you are conveniently close to the Betsy Ross and Tacony Palmyra Bridges, as well as, 20 minutes to the Burlington Bristol Bridge if you’re headed to Bucks County, PA.
- 21,000 SF, two building, single-story office complex.
- Building A: 9,800 SF; Building B: 11,200 SF
- Recently Renovated with beautiful landscape grounds.
- Close and easy parking for both buildings.
- Close distance to many amenities along Route 130.
- Less than 10 minutes to Exit-40, I-295