This site is located between Lee St, Donnelly Ave, and Peeples St. with over 240′ of frontage on Donnelly Avenue. This site is visible to the beltline and just minutes from the West End Transit Station. This site is available for several development ideas as it is zoned for residential and commercial.
The West End area has received great developer attention since the City of Atlanta was awarded an $18 million dollar grant to develop the southwest Atlanta Beltline. The Westside trail is a 3-mile multi-use path that connects Atlanta’s most historic neighborhoods. The trail runs from University Avenue to Washington park at Lena Street.
- Property Address : +/- 2.1 acres Donnelly Ave, Atlanta, GA
- County: Fulton
- Site Size: 8 parcels totaling 2.1 acres – possibility of adding an adjacent 1 acre parcel
- Current Zoning: R5 – Two Family Residential
- Future Land Use: Various options under PUD rezoning
- Utilities: All utilities are on site
- Frontage: 240 ft on Donnelly Ave. / 255 ft on Peeples St. (approximate)
- Parcels: 8 parcels
- Parcel IDs: 14 011900040039; 14 011900040047; 14 011900040054; 14 011900040484; 14 011900040575; 14 011900040583; 14 011900040013; 14 011900040021
- Sale Price: Contact Daniel McKayhan 404.939.9503