To Bryant, Homecoming is bedtime, in the dark when that tiny arm stretches across his chest and he hears, “Daddy, I love you.” But nachos at a late night rodeo and a cool morning on a trout stream are pretty good, too.
Bryant arrived at DTSpade by way of Amarillo, Texas then college and some work in Baltimore and Washington, DC. He spent the better part of two years in Saigon, Vietnam at a company he founded called PiAsian Limited Partners. Moving to Atlanta prior to 2000 officially makes him a native. By 2001, he ran a successful Medical and Dental Practices Group at Ackerman & Co. until 2015 when he left to found Dudley Thomas Spade, the city’s first specialized real estate firm.
Bryant can’t wait to see the day when everything works together. When fathers and sons, TVs and Wi-Fi, cars on the road, investors and investments, butter and cream all come together in a symphony of movement better than the end of any Ginger Rogers/Fred Astaire movie. He knows that he’ll see pervasively patterned perfection someday, for sure.
AT DTSpade, Bryant’s great work is making our Partners successful. He’s got a lot of jobs here: Client representation, setting strategy, building culture, and generally keeping the trains running on time to name a few. But our mission of excellent representation and creating a place won’t happen if he’s not pouring into every person who is on mission with him. Bryant is the Broker of Record for DTSpade and represents several of the firm’s key accounts but also built nearly every piece of furniture in this office.
When he comes down from his great work with us, he’s chasing three screaming kids or (less often) a small white ball across a course or that elusive granddaddy trout in a stream and loving every minute of it.
In case that’s not enough, Bryant has also accomplished the following:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee
- BA from The Johns Hopkins University
- MHA from Louisiana State University Shreveport
- 2018 American College of Healthcare Executives Chapter Service Award Recipient
- 2018 American College of Healthcare Executives Treasurer
- 2017 American College of Healthcare Executives Regents Award Recipient
- 2015 Program Chair for Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Author, A Rooster Once Crowed: A Commentary on the Greatest Story Ever Told
- Board Member & Community Economic Development Chair, FCS Urban Ministries
- Member, Society of Industrial & Office Realtors
- Recipient, Alvin B. Cates Award for the Most Outstanding Real Estate Transaction of 2008
- Former Board Member, City of Atlanta Civilian Review Board
- Top Producer, 2004 Ackerman & Co. Brokerage
- Top Producer, 2007 Ackerman & Co. Brokerage
- Top Producer, 2009 Ackerman & Co. Brokerage
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Married, Most Beautiful Girl in Mississippi & Sired, Three Great Kids
.. Clients, Partners, Investors all need one or two things done excellently, and the buck stops with Bryant.