To Deanna, Homecoming is family and friends! Laughter of precious children mixed with the smell of a good old recipe cooking on the stove. Sharing stories and reminiscing of memories while making new. Life is about relationships and I love people!
Deanna, arrived at DTSpade by way of 37 years in the dental world – helping dentists in many ways from chair-side assisting to office management for 18 years, then onto the sales side with a large dental equipment distributor for 15 years. She opened a dental consulting business during her last year with the equipment distributor and is now partnering with DTSpade to continue helping dentists with their locations in Commercial Real Estate.
Deanna believes in living life to the fullest and knowing nothing good comes easy. Hard work, determination and trust are three characteristics that I build on.
At DTSpade, Deanna’s great work is Commercial Real Estate specializing in the Healthcare field. It’s been said if you love your job, you’ll never have to work a day in your life. So, my hard work is extremely important, but most of all fun for me!
When she comes down from her great work with us, she’s spending time with friends and family, enjoying concerts, playing tennis, or looking at décor magazines and reading a good book. Going to the Mountains and reading inspirational books, quotes and the bible.
In case that’s not enough information, Deanna has
- Attended West Georgia College
- Received a CDA with DANB
- Attended 37 Hinman Dental Meetings, taken over 300 hours of Dental CE courses
- I’ve helped build-out 25+ dental offices in the Atlanta area during my career
- Consulted and marketed 30+ dental offices in recent years
- Helped open WGTC Hygiene School and was an active board member until 2016
- PTA President, School Board Council, Coached YBOA and AAU youth girls’ basketball teams