To Felicia, Homecoming is being in the presence of family and dear friends without the distraction of technology.
Felicia arrived at DTSpade by way of years of experience as a speech-language pathologist. She has treated children with various speech-language disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Apraxia, Articulation Disorder, and Fluency Disorder. In addition, Felicia has worked with adults who have Dementia, Aphasia, Dysphagia, and others who have communication needs that require the use of assistive technology such as an eye-gaze device.
Felicia believes in nurturing and cherishing relationships with family and friends.
At DTSpade, Felicia’s great work is working hard, building relationships, and serving clients with excellence.
When she comes down from her great work with us, she’s reading a good book (usually a biography/autobiography or business-related).
In case that’s not enough information, Felicia has
- B.S. – Vanderbilt University
- M.A.- University of Memphis
- National Certification of Clinical Competence- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist- Georgia, Indiana and California
- Georgia Real Estate Commission-Licensed Salesperson
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors- member