To Felicia, Homecoming is being in the presence of family and dear friends.
Felicia arrived at DTSpade by way of having 21 years of experience in the healthcare industry. As a nationally certified, state licensed speech-language pathologist, Felicia’s experience includes leading teams of physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists at rehab facilities as the Director of Rehabilitation. She has provided companywide executive leadership in the role of Chief Speech-Language Pathologist for a rapidly growing private pediatric therapy practice. In commercial real estate Felicia specializes in tenant and buyer representation services for corporate users of office, retail, industrial and land. She has assisted medical practices in expanding their footprint across Georgia. Transportation and logistics corporations are also among her clientele. Felicia looks forward to continuing to facilitate growth for businesses.
Felicia believes in nurturing and cherishing relationships with family and friends.
At DTSpade, Felicia’s great work is building relationships, and serving clients with excellence.
When she comes down from her great work with us, she’s reading a good book (usually a biography/autobiography or business-related).
In case that’s not enough information, Felicia has
- B.S. – Vanderbilt University
- M.A.- University of Memphis
- Certificate of Completion – International Trade & Global Logistics
- Georgia Real Estate Commission-Licensed Salesperson
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors- member
- President, Georgia Chapter, U.S. Minority Contractors Association (USMCA)
- Member, National Association of Black Women in Construction (NABWIC)
- National Certification of Clinical Competence- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist- Georgia, Indiana and California