To Felicia, Homecoming is being in the presence of family and dear friends.
Felicia arrived at DTSpade by way of having over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry. As a nationally certified, state licensed speech-language pathologist, Felicia has worked in various settings including rehabilitation centers, private clinics, skilled nursing facilities, and home health. She has collaborated with physical therapists, occupational therapists, physicians, nurses, social workers, and dietary managers to bring the best quality healthcare to patients. In commercial real estate, Felicia has helped medical practices expand their footprint across Georgia. She looks forward to continuing to facilitate growth for businesses.
Felicia believes in nurturing and cherishing relationships with family and friends.
At DTSpade, Felicia’s great work is working hard, building relationships, and serving clients with excellence.
When she comes down from her great work with us, she’s reading a good book (usually a biography/autobiography or business-related).
In case that’s not enough information, Felicia has
- B.S. – Vanderbilt University
- M.A.- University of Memphis
- National Certification of Clinical Competence- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist- Georgia, Indiana and California
- Georgia Real Estate Commission-Licensed Salesperson
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors- member