To Gerald, Homecoming is coming home to my wife and discussing the day together.
Gerald arrived at DTSpade by way of commercial real estate experience since 1982. His experience representing tenants has given him the expertise to bring the complete solution to each transaction. Working on national tenant representation teams for Fortune 500 companies’ relocations, renewals, site selections, and disposition. Major transactions include: Ford Motor, Regions Bank, American Express & Affiliates, Hewlett Packard, Newell Rubbermaid, Nexidia, Thrive Senior Living, Generation Mortgage, First Southern Securities.
Gerald believes relationships and doing what is best for others is more important than money, and strives to mentor younger men.
When he comes down from his great work with us, he’s golfing, bike riding, and spending time with scripture
In case that’s not enough, Gerald has also accomplished the following:
- Co-founder & principal of Armstrong Lambert Association
- Vice President at Tishman Real Estate
- Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield
- BS in Business Administration from The Citadel
- MBA with a focus in Management from Georgia State.
- Founding member of the Church of the Apostles.
- Married Lannie Lambert, and Atlanta folk artist and co-owner of The Art Chicks
- Gerald & Lanie have two adult children, and two grandchildren.