To Juan, Homecoming is living in a world where people are considerate of others, he remembers to attach the file on an email, and Atlanta sports don’t let us down at the very end.
Juan arrived at DT Spade by way of his involvement with the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS mentorship program. Since entering brokerage, Juan has specialized in the office sector and has developed a niche market for helping foreign consular missions, professional service providers (accountants, lawyers, medical practitioners), and nonprofit organizations find space to continue to serve their communities. This mission-driven mindset is what drew him to become a broker, realizing there was a lack of Spanish-speaking professionals to assist an underserved community.
Prior to becoming a broker, Juan was a business consultant working with organizations to improve their business operations and provide assistance throughout their site selection process. He and his team were able to guide entrepreneurs on their journey to taking their businesses from startup to scaleup.
Juan believes that you do not need to be an expert at everything – instead, have experts surround you when making an important decision.
At DT Spade, Juan’s great work is surpassing his client’s expectations while developing a partnership that will outlive the transaction. He shares a wealth of experience and knowledge with clients so they can make the best decision for their organization.
When he comes down from his great work with us, he can often be found volunteering in the community, empowering the next generation of leaders. Juan also loves to travel and learn about new cultures and experiences.
In case that’s not enough information, Juan has accomplished the following:
- BBA from Kennesaw State University and studied abroad in Italy.
- Fluent in Spanish and conversational in French and Italian.
- Volunteer in the Metro-Atlanta community for over 15 years.
- Recognized as 50 Most Influential Latinos in Georgia by Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Recognized as 40 Under 40 by Georgia Trend
- Recognized as 30 Under 30 by Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Recognized as Commercial Rookie of the Year during his first year in the industry
- NAHREP Atlanta – Government Affairs Director (2022)
- Chair of Film & Entertainment Committee for CREAR
- Giving Circle Member for Latino Community Fund
- Board Member of United Way of Greater Atlanta – YPL
- Serves on Real Estate Task Force, Advisory, and Nominating Committee for the Atlanta Ballet