Mike arrived at DTSpade by way of …
Mike has been involved with commercial real estate since 1985. He has extensive experience in build-to-suit medical/professional office and retail buildings, tenant and landlord representation, raw land assemblages, office and retail leasing, apartment complex sales, retail site sales, consulting, investment sales, and serving as an expert witness in probate court.
Mike believes in always striving to do what is right.
At DTSpade, Mike’s great work is sharing his experiences with his teammates and learning from theirs.
When he comes down from his great work with us, he’s enjoying early morning workouts, cycling, kayaking, participating in duathlons, Atlanta Braves baseball and spending as much time as possible with his three adult children.
In case that’s not enough information, Mike has
- Licensed Broker in Georgia and South Carolina
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business from Georgia State University
- Currently enrolled in the MBA program at Georgia State University
- Earned the prestigious CCIM designation
- Phoenix Award Recipient, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors